If you are a member of the news media and would like more information on Meritize or to schedule an interview with a Meritize expert, email Courtney Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dallas-based Startup Hires CTO, Helping Workers Build Most In-Demand Skills (9/13/2019) - For Immediate Release FRISCO, Texas, Sept. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ – Meritize, developer of merit-based financing solutions, today announced the appointment of Kent Raymer as chief technology officer. As the company’s first CTO, Raymer will lead the development of the company’s pioneering technology platform, which bridges the gap between job-seekers, training providers, and employers working to close skill-gaps for in-demand...
- New Dallas-Area Program Offers Debt-Free Training in Welding, Diesel Tech and Other Skills-Based Careers (3/19/2019) - Meritize, a leading provider of funding solutions for skills-based education and workforce development, today announced the launch of its SkillsBuilding™ training program in the Dallas-Fort Worth metro area.
- New Bismarck and Fargo Program Offers a Debt-Free Career in Welding (3/6/2019) - Meritize has launched its SkillsBuilding™ training program in Fargo and Bismarck, offering area residents an opportunity to earn a debt-free career in welding.
- Meritize Names New Chief Financial Officer (2/13/2019) - Meritize today announced the appointment of Eugene Ostrovsky as the company’s new chief financial officer.
- Meritize Raises $13.2M in Series A Funding (10/2/2018) - Meritize, an education lender that uses an individual’s academic, military and work achievements to enhance credit evaluation and expand funding for skills-based careers, today announced it has closed on a $13.2M Series A funding round.
- Student Lending Platform Meritize Secures $6.8M Seed Funding Round (2/21/2018) - Meritize, an educational lender that uses an individual’s academic data to enhance credit evaluation and expand funding for career-based education, has closed a $6.8 million Seed funding round from leading tech and education-focused investors.
- Meritize Names Chief Financial Officer (6/12/2017) - Meritize, an educational lender that leverages individual academic data to enhance credit evaluation and expand student lending, today announced the appointment of Phillip Stegner as Chief Financial Officer.
- Meritize Names Chief Credit Officer (5/22/2017) - Sharma to Lead Credit Evaluation and Risk Analytics - Meritize, an educational lender that leverages individual academic data to enhance credit evaluation and expand student lending, today announced the addition of Manu Sharma as Chief Credit Officer. Sharma will responsible for the management of credit evaluation and risk analytics for student lending at Meritize, including underwriting,loan review process and policy, and default mitigation.
- Meritize Expands Executive Team With Addition of Student Services Veteran (1/15/2017) - Company To Increase Student Lending Using Academic Data - Meritize, an educational lender that leverages individual academic data to enhance credit evaluation and expand student lending, today announced the addition of Robert Park as Vice President, School and Student Services.