Get Pre-Approved in Minutes

SkillsBuilding™ Blog

Can I send a transcript in a foreign language?

You can submit a foreign transcript as long as it is translated into English with a detailed description of classes and grades.

How do I send my transcript?

If possible, please submit your transcript with your online application. If you have already applied and did not include your transcript, please send it to

What is Scratch?

Scratch is our loan service partner. You will manage and pay your loan through Scratch and can login at

What if I withdraw from my school?

If you withdraw from your school, please notify us as soon as possible by calling 833-Merit-4U (833-637-4848) or emailing

Can I apply if I’m an international student?

You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to apply for a Meritize loan.

Older Posts »